What is CCIIR?
Columbus Commercial Industrial Investment Realtors® (CCIIR) is a professional association of individuals engaged full time in the commercial, industrial and investment real estate business.
Dear CCIIR Members, It has been an honor and a privilege to have served as your CCIIR President for 2014. I enjoyed being able to lead this organization for the past 12 months will always remember the times we have shared. I am proud to have hosted so many productive and informative monthly meetings at the various locations throughout the year and to have met so many new people. (click headline to continue reading)
Fellow CCIIR Members, Thank you to all who came out last week for our annual CCIIR golf outing. With over 90 participants supporting our organization it was a huge success. A special thanks goes to Homeport who once again brought a large contingent of participants. I’m proud to announce that because of all of you we are able to make a donation in the amount of $2,500 to Homeport. And of course none of it would have been possible without all of our hole sponsors, who also made the round that much more enjoyable. (click headline to continue reading)
April 9, 2015
600 Claycraft Rd., Columbus, Oh
Hosted by Lynn Singh, 614.439.6405, ReMax Town Center. Kenny McDonald, CEO of Columbus 2020, will give a Regional Economic Growth Update.
Please register by April 6, space may not be available after that date.
- Gahanna area- I-270 Freeway location/signage
- 36,713 sq.ft available- 4,096 sq.ft office and 32,617 sq. ft warehouse
- 1 heavy duty drive in with 12' X 14" door and 7 docks
- 28' clear, wet sprinkled, 3 phase 480V-400+ amp electrical service, large truck court
- Close to Port Columbus- between the Hamilton Rd. and E.Broad St. exits of I-270
- Recently painted exterior- resealed/repaved parking lot